Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Welcome Back My friend! great news for MT to have you back.....this site will never be the same again ;) :p let the glorious " oldschool " days live again :) we shall raise our cups , filled to the brim with the golden divine nectar and put a toast to the circus that is called " life "

5be5on.jpg

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
@Thanks all my friends! :)

I've been really busy and then had simply forgotten to reread this thread :oops:

@askmark , @Viking , @ElectricSheep , @DardiM , @Yash Khan , @Cats-4_Owners-2 , @Daniel Hidalgo , @Lucent Warrior , @Paul Lee , @JM Security , @nclr11111 , @Exterminator , @shukla44 , @Trickster , @King Mellow , @Andrew999 , @tonibalas

My apologies and my thanks to all of you. :) I see real friends here. :) It is a pride :cool::):)

Ohh, i like your avatar!! :p
Looks like a sensory map of the human body!?o_O

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
@Thanks all my friends! :)

I've been really busy and then had simply forgotten to reread this thread :oops:

@askmark , @Viking , @ElectricSheep , @DardiM , @Yash Khan , @Cats-4_Owners-2 , @Daniel Hidalgo , @Lucent Warrior , @Paul Lee , @JM Security , @nclr11111 , @Exterminator , @shukla44 , @Trickster , @King Mellow , @Andrew999 , @tonibalas

My apologies and my thanks to all of you. :) I see real friends here. :) It is a pride :cool::):)

You forgot @frogboy !:eek:
Bet he's up in a tree all upset now:(:p

S

Sr. Normal 2.0

Thread author

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Not my friend :D I could not forget him ;) I thank him in my "first round of thanks" :) But I see you know me well :) and know the malfunction of my two neurons :( (and I think I exaggerated, perhaps they are less :rolleyes:). Thank you for remembering it ;):)

Wouldn't say your two neurons are malfunctioning, you just got a good sense of humour;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.