Battle best AIO cleaners free

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmew

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2013
whats the best free cleaner i have ccleaner but i want something that does abit more i tried advance system care before it was ok but are there any others that are good

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
CCleaner for all the time +
Wise Disk Cleaner (check advanced cleaner options)
Wise-Disk-Cleaner_4.png

you can freely check all these checkboxes, also download a portable version and scan from time to time...

And Privazer from time to time (it's pro tool, use it carefully)

Example :
Windows 7 SP1 fresh installed, with MS Office 2013... all updated....
CCleaner will find a very little things there, and actually there is ~3GB of junk in the system that can be found by Wise Disk Cleaner and Privazer together ;)

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
CCleaner for all the time +
Wise Disk Cleaner (check advanced cleaner options)
Wise-Disk-Cleaner_4.png

you can freely check all these checkboxes, also download a portable version and scan from time to time...

And Privazer from time to time (it's pro tool, use it carefully)

Example :
Windows 7 SP1 fresh installed, with MS Office 2013... all updated....
CCleaner will find a very little things there, and actually there is ~3GB of junk in the system that can be found by Wise Disk Cleaner and Privazer together ;)

Which is better in ur opinion? Wise cleaner 8 or CCleaner? thnx :D

Infrared

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
I would have to say i know that a simple computer user would know how to run it and screen follow the on instructions to be able to use it...

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
CCleaner easy and simple to use :)
CCleaner with CCenhancer , sir. I tested CCleaner with CCenhancer with Wise disk cleaner. Wise found a few more then CCleaner & after cleaning with wise, CCleaner shows few left overs crap so i cleaned it too & after both scanned again, nothing found. So that means nothing is " great & perfect" so i use both of them. and use Privazer for weekly scan since it found most crap them CCleaner & Wise.

Edit my mistake in spell : " then not them "

Last edited:

Infrared

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Feb 15, 2014
CCleaner with CCenhancer , sir. I tested CCleaner with CCenhancer with Wise disk cleaner. Wise found a few more then CCleaner & after cleaning with wise, CCleaner shows few left overs crap so i cleaned it too & after both scanned again, nothing found. So that means nothing is " great & perfect" so i use both of them. and use Privazer for weekly scan since it found most crap them CCleaner & Wise.
Well thanks i may give that a go again last time i used it did not workout for me haha but yeah most definitely will try it again.

Edit: Have not tried Privazer yet so i cant say anything about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koroke San
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.