Best Alternative Download Manager of IDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv2193

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 7, 2016
eagleget, ant download manager are good alternatives for me. Have used both.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I'm using

IDM
EagleGet

and if using the above still cannot download some videos I use

Video Downloader Professional extension for Chrome/FF. It'll kickstart IDM/EagleGet to download once it found the video which isn't detected by IDM/EagleGet :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Last time I had used Jdownloader(way back) it came with bundleware although 'solve captcha automatically' option was not bad.I was using Uget with flashgot extension to make it default in Windows 7.Uget is pretty good, nice and clean UI.Right now using Xtreme download manager successfully on Windows 10. No complaints.
Other mentions : Internet download accelerator which is free for personal use and Ninja download manager free(some restrictions on download quality but it's video converter is great).
If you are an avid youtuber and don't need anything else Slim Browser (portable if you may) can directly download youtube videos and extract audio as well.Feel free to use it with another limited but needed download manager.
(y)

Sophia Jan

Level 1
Sep 11, 2018
  • JDownloader. JDownloader is a free download manager that has some of its parts open sourced. ...
  • EagleGet. EagleGet is a lightweight download manager available for Windows. ...
  • Free Download Manager. ...
  • FlashGet. ...
  • Internet Download Accelerator. ...
  • uGet Download Manager. ...
  • Download Ninja. ...
  • DownThemAll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.