Best Anti- Malware along with Kaspersy Internet Security 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The mentioned above are very capable to detect threats that an AV might missed as long you don't need another realtime protecfion because you use security suite.

Reactions: Ajay123

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
Thank you....Which Internet Security is best in terms of Perfomance and Protection?..

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thank you....Which Internet Security is best in terms of Perfomance and Protection?..
You will get about 15 different answers to your question.Protection wise there are many good choices both free and paid but no software is 100% as operator error,if you will,factors into that equation.Performance well that varies also on the users machine.

Amiral7224

Level 1
Mar 3, 2015
I would say MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is a good tool to run with an AV, though not at the same time as it may have adverse effects on your PC.I would also point to HitMan as a good second opinion scanner.Check if your AV already has an Anti-Malware program and enable it, do not run 2 security suites at the same time.Especially not MBAM as it tends to use all the CPU for it's real time protection if you have a slow computer.

Reactions: Sasa

I'm Me

Verified
Sep 14, 2013
I also agree with those that said Emsisoft Emergency Kit (EEK). I have that program along with MBAM and Hitman Pro but EEK is my favorite.

Reactions: Sasa
H

hjlbx

which is the Best Anti-Malware scanner along with KIS 2015?

Free options...MBAM and EEK.

But with KIS, and reasonable surf/download habits, I do not think you will ever have much practical need of them... :D

Additional on-demand scanner more there for your peace of mind /re-assurance than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.