BSOD

Level 2
Verified
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about which bandwidth monitor to use.

A few options I was considering were: NetLimiter, NetMeter, NetWorx, DU Meter, DU Super Controller.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
I used networx and it worked good for counting bandwidth, i would recommend giving it a try.

madyrocksin

White Nobster said:
I have used both NetMeter and Networx and would recommend either one
Same here

Only thing with Networx is that it can be tweaked more than NetMeter and u can see the network connections + Host Names

ChrisP

Do NOT try Cucusoft Netguard. I installed it, it didn't work, so I uninstalled it, and it left a zombie process on my machine - C:\Program Files\Cucusoft\NetGuard\SysMsgProxySrvc.sys, and entries throughout the registry - startup, services, everywhere. Because it is tied into my network stack I am now concerned that force-removing it will cause problems somewhere. There was another that installed a filter into every network connection on my machine. When I uninstalled the software, every connection died.

Just a word of warning. I've posted requesting assistance for removing Cucusoft over on this post

http://malwaretips.com/threads/what-would-be-the-best-bandwidth-monitor-software.31855/

I'd be immensly grateful for any suggestions.

Neno

Level 5
Verified
I am using DUMeter for (i think) 3-4 years now. Even now with flat optic cable internet (where i dont have a lot of use for this program) it seems i can not get rid of this awesome tool :).