Not open for further replies.

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Music library organisation,tagging and recognizing/arranging music tracks,eye candy interface......
@jackuars / others
Apart from music playback, what should we look for when searching for an Audio Manager? And why?

Thanks.

Apart from what Kent mentioned, customization, synchronization and various advanced audio tools

Reactions: Kent

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
VOTED: Winamp w/equilizer ON!

My favorite look and settings are on the Winamp player, the sound is very good for me with the equilizer adjusted just right.

Second fav is VLC.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Not to be bias at all as the music player I use which comes everything included and open source is goes for VLC.

Perhaps years counted, VLC provides as an alternative source for any type of users when videos are not playing well. ( In my point of view)

Reactions: JakeXPMan

ald4

Level 1
Verified
Sep 16, 2014
Been using Winamp since I can remember :) Was a time when I switched to iTunes but I could not stand the fact of sleapstreaming so much shitty Apple software.

Reactions: JakeXPMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.