Best Partition Software(or method) to Partition NTFS/GPT partitions/disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Arshad

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 21, 2015
I currently use AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional which i got from a giveaway, and it works as it should.
though i have no issues using it till now, i would like to try others too, Instead of sticking to one,
i wish to know if there is any other/better program which is more reliable,fast and supports multiple disk formats.

i wish to know what you guys use :)

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
I currently use AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional which i got from a giveaway, and it works as it should.
though i have no issues using it till now, i would like to try others too, Instead of sticking to one,
i wish to know if there is any other/better program which is more reliable,fast and supports multiple disk formats.

i wish to know what you guys use :)
I have been using Paragon Partition Manager Free Edition for quite a while; It's rather reliable and it gets the job done every time.
While I have quite a list of such software (backup and partition managing software), Paragon Partition Manager has always been my software of choice for this purpose. :p

Reactions: pneuma1985

pneuma1985

Level 4
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
I use EaseUS Partition Master Pro: got it for free last year and been using it ever since. Good SW, but can't say its the best honestly don't know I only use Partition Master b/c it was free. It gets the job done for whatever partition needs I may have. Moving partitions, extending partitions, cloning partitions etc. Only thing I don't like about it they have a button for their recovery software in their toolbar which isn't part of partition master. Rather annoying but other than that solid SW.

Last edited:
Reactions: DracusNarcrym
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.