Advice Request Best software to enable changing "Date Modified"?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
It seems like I've seen about software that does this, but bypassed it because I didn't yet perceive the need for it.

I just downloaded a video with Ant Download Manager to my crowded desktop. I had a very difficult time finding it, because it put a completely erroneous "Date Modified" on it, and my Windows Explorer window was under "Arrange Icons by Modified". I wanted to compare different downloads of the same video side by side to note differences in size and quality, so I don't want a video I just downloaded with a false date of November 13.

This isn't the first time I've had trouble from downloading something and having a hard time finding it because of a false date. If anybody knows any way to prevent false dating, please let me know.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Thanks. Nir deserves much more than a medal for all the freeware he's given us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.