Question Best speakers for my pc within my low budget.

Maximum Spending
$10
To Compare
I only have 4 thousand Argentine pesos for this issue.

Emanuel Tomasin

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi all, I'm looking for some speakers to watch Netflix and listen to music, I'm not looking for a professional sound I'm just looking for them to be good enough to listen clearly. They have to be with usb connector. Well I attach the link to the store. I would be grateful to all who guide me in this search. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

oldschool

Level 69
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

Emanuel Tomasin

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Thanks, I found it but for now it is out of my budget. Plus my pc doesn't have Bluetooth. Thank you very much.

Reactions: BryanB

plat

Level 28
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2018
Logitech has a good reputation overall but not everything coming out of there is fabulous. You get what you pay for. Here is a possibility and it's 17.99 USD on the site. I had some marginally better speakers (25 USD) from Logitech some years ago--they were OK but the bass eventually blew out and became static-y after a a year and a half. I still have them packed away somewhere.

Here are some Amazon examples:

The reviews are overall OK to good--mostly 4 stars.

Is something like this available in your country?

Emanuel Tomasin

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017

It is within my budget, will they be good speakers? Thank you very much.

Reactions: plat

plat

Level 28
Verified
Top poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2018
I don't know if they'll be good for your taste I had a pair of slightly better (slightly more expensive) from Logi and they lasted about 1.5 years before the bass sounds became very static-y. I can only suggest to try them and see for yourself though problems may come up after the return window of course.

Not too too familiar but Logitech is a huge company with an overall good reputation. You can look up their background wiki online, I believe. I have my mouse from there, and it's held up well for almost 2 years. Bottom line: if very cheap, don't expect them to hold up as long or as well as more expensive speakers. I would read the reviews also, the good and the bad ones.