Best Video Showing How To Build A PC

JHomes

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
Going to be building my new desktop soon and quite frankly I'm worried I'll mess it up. Is there a really good YouTube video that details the steps needed? I know what the parts do and all that just worried about assembly

L

Lucent Warrior

Going to be building my new desktop soon and quite frankly I'm worried I'll mess it up. Is there a really good YouTube video that details the steps needed? I know what the parts do and all that just worried about assembly
Start with this one then work through the list in the second link, as for best video, there are many, and would be hard to pin point this.

more videos.
how to build a custom pc - YouTube

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
Have fun. Building computers is a blast. Just take your time and do it by the instructions and you´ll be fine!

One of the most common mistakes is to put the distances between the motherboard and chassi either at the wrong place or that they are forgotten all together which can result in a short and a dead motherboard. So take it slow!! :)

Good luck!

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.