Best Windows version you've ever used in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
440359-ellie-goulding-what-are-you-waiting-for.jpg

upgrade to 10 TM :)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do free upgrade to win 10 as I've been using the Enterprise version of win 8.1. :)

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I'm old enough to remember Windows 3.0 and 3.1

It seems very basic these days. But it was simple, elegant and ahead of its time.

It did the job that people wanted it to do and nothing else. And because the hardware it ran on was limited, it was very light on system resources.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Should have added some of the older versions such a 3.0 as well as ME and Vista.
I have tried them all from 95 forward but by far it is Windows 10 for me also for the same reasons as in the quote below.
Win10 by far, faster and safer.
Other than that it would be XP and 7
Took a long time to move from XP to 7 but after making the move I would put 7 second to 10.

Lambros

Level 1
Jan 16, 2017
Windows 10! At least with my computer worked really smoother than win 8.1
And also next comes the windows xp, for me at least. User friendly and i think it's one of the most practical versions of win. :coffee::coffee::coffee::p:):)

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Windows 10. I just wished they would leave my beloved Control Panel alone, and not try and turn it into a childish mess of stupid settings pages. And what idiot thought it was a good idea to remove the ok and apply buttons from settings pages, should be severely punished.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.