3. Disable weather
4. Location accuracy set to Phone only and disabled WiFi and Bluetooth scanning
5. Disable Smart Network Switch
6. Disable Google Search app, Voice Assistant

vuksha

Thread author
Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
I'm the owner of the Samsung Galaxy J7 2017, which suffers from huge battery drain issue since Android N. Since I'm relatively new to device security world, I would like to know how can I find the infection and remove it.
Which apps should I install to diagnose it ? I tried with some task managers, but with no result.
Here are some screenshots from battery usage stats:

I tried bunch of things, some of them worked, some didn't and some stopped working. Phone generally isn't hot when idle, except when I'm in car (when driving) and when signal is generally poor. The thing I should also point out, battery life is much shorter when roaming than in domestic network. You can see that I'm in roaming as you can see on pictures.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.