Bitdefender 2016 Updated to 20.0.19.1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Is it a stable version? Does it still buggy? What is the RAM usage?

Hey hjlbs, i would like to read your review on Bitdefender 2016 products.

Buggy... yes. Bitdefender calls it stable release, but that doesn't mean anything. RAM = 200 to 300 MB - depending upon settings. I tested maximum settings. RAM hovered in the mid to upper 200s. Then it started to mis-behave so I uninstalled it within 24 hours of use...

Reactions: XhenEd

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Buggy... yes. Bitdefender calls it stable release, but that doesn't mean anything. RAM = 200 to 300 MB - depending upon settings. I tested maximum settings. RAM hovered in the mid to upper 200s. Then it started to mis-behave so I uninstalled it within 24 hours of use...

Thanks for that information.

H

hjlbx

Thanks for that information.

I am not saying do not use it. It might work for you. For me, I've had nothing but poor experience with Bitdefender products - both paid and free.

In my experience it takes Bitdefender a long time to fix bugs. Right now, I think they are struggling with 2016. It slowed my SSD system down enough to notice.

Hopefully, the most recent fix addresses whatever is wrong with it...

Reactions: XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.