App Review BitDefender AV Pro vs Locky

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Awesome vid, Thanks cruelsis
To be honest traditional AV's or Sig-Based protection is not necessary
with the options available in todays market.
I dont run any sig based security software on my sysrem and my PC
thanks me for it.
VS in concert with HMPA, and a side helping of WAR, and your good to go, baring any stupidity anyway.
I have run this config for quite some time and have been very happy.

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Thanks for another great and informative video. :)
This video just proves that 'professional' AV tests can never be taken as 100% accurate. People should take the 'professional' test results with a grain of salt and search more for tests like these so they can get all the information possible to make an informed decision about which products to use to secure their system.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
That there is a rhetorical question, and please don't call me Shirley! ;) :D Good vid cruelsister!
Exactly thought the same ;)
Very nice vid @cruelsister, well done as always and thank you for sharing :)
Hit the Road Jack makes an awesome soundtrack ;)

BTW before I forget again, congratulations on the MVP, well deserved :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.