Do you like my new design?

• I prefer the current interface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total voters
A

Antivirus Tester

ok, so i made some more changes. No other changes will be made because i feel that the design is start to lose it's ''bitdefenderish'' style

Please select which one of the pop up alerts (including previous) you like the most, in order to make my final presentation.

View attachment 58186
I like the black header

hardik587

Level 2
Mike thanks a lot for quick response.
i also like black header, agree with you elizabeth.
but i have two final suggestion for black header only if you can try(not for other header),
(1) plz remove word "recommended" becz only word "Actions" is enough this will look simple, decent, sobar. please make font size of word "Actions" is equal to already you have shown for word"quarantine/allow.." hence enlarge size of word "actions" as per size of font "quarantine/allow..."
font size of "location path C:/users" are very small, difficult to read, kindly make font size of "location path C:/users" as per font size of "threat name"

(2) increase font size of header statement "Bitdefender free antivirus" as per statement font size of "bitdefender has blocked threat",
all other word statement like" threat name", location of file path "C:/users/.exe", word "actions: quarantine,allow, delete, disinfect" increase to font size of "bitdefender has blocked threat (existing size shown in black header)".

reason for increasing font size to legible size so any one can read without eye stress, less or not legible font will increase spectacle number of persons. no one would like to strs his /her eyes on smaller font or not legible font. hence i am requesting this font size for above both suggestion. this will look ergonomically awasome for eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antivirus Tester

hardik587

Level 2
mike, i liked above. but i expected one last thing that font size of "Acctions", "threat name" and "location path C:users" to be increased to font size of existing shown of "bitdefender has blocked threat".

hardik587

Level 2
(1) suggestion is above "mike, i liked above. but i expected one last thing that font size of "Acctions", "threat name" and "location path C:users" to be increased to font size of existing shown of "bitdefender has blocked threat"" can you provide redesigned image after this 1st suggestion.
(2) suggestion: is that "can you provide redesigned image with black header with only word "Bitdefender" only (do not write "free antivirus" which was written earlier in my liked black header. 2nd is that above 1st suggestion for font with blacker header "bitdefender" can u please provide redesigned image.
(3) suggession: after including 2nd suggestion, can you increase pup up alert to bigger size little more than you shown in your final above post.
please pose three redesigned image. this are my final comments for pup up alert if you can redesign. believe me this suggestion 3# , one will surely rock and will be awasome. i will tell which is better out of three

hardik587

Level 2
Mike, in 2nd suggestion, i reqested u to add header black "bitdefeder" becz i feel that header was essence of this pop up alert. (with header "bitdefender" i feel it may look stunning. but i m not sure. hence i want to see its redesigned image.

hardik587

Level 2
see mike below, reference of bigger pup up alert size for my above 3rd suggestion. if you increase pop up alert size then you should increase font size of all and make font size of all are equal. below is just refernce of pup up alert for box size only. DO not change any written content as per macfee. content written in your bitndefeder pop up alert is perfect. you can keep little lower size pop up alert compared to below mcafee which can look awasome.

hardik587

Level 2
mike, i like symbol below in taskbar for bitdefender. i am too much curious and want to use bitdefender free edition surely hence i am continuously giving you suggestion.

hardik587

Level 2
mike, have you presented to bitdefender? which you finalized. whats their reply plz post it here. would like to know it.

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
I have sent the previous presentation, but they told me they need to contact the development team.Still no answer.
I would appreciate if someone can help, promoting my work....

hardik587

Level 2
mike, i already posted that expectation in writing in bitdefender free edition forum. but did not post our this conversion & your final presentation UI. but they have not replied since 5-7 days.
if you get reply from bitdefender. plz post. i have some comments on main UI. like zoom button & update button of main UI shold be there and quarantine/delete/settings button on main UI will quick help to go for quanratine or delete or setting.

Reactions: MikeV

hardik587

Level 2
Mike, can you design new UI for bitdefender 2016 version? becz bitdefender 2016 beta antivirus/internet security/total security is about to release in some time under beta version.

hardik587

Level 2
Mike, i read here in malwaretips forum that they r going to release bd free when window 10 comes (bd support team confirmed this), window 10 is already released, have u got any response from bitdefender yet?

hardik587

Level 2
Hi Mike, any update on your presentation to bitdefender? i mean have any update from bitdefender team? just would like to know...as window 10 is released still bitdefender free edition is not released from their side for which there was news that they are working on bitdefender free edition....

MikeV

Level 18
Verified
Hi Mike, any update on your presentation to bitdefender? i mean have any update from bitdefender team? just would like to know...as window 10 is released still bitdefender free edition is not released from their side for which there was news that they are working on bitdefender free edition....
No answer from them yet....will see

hardik587

Level 2
i got below reply from bitdefender team for free edition. they denied for any new free edition release. this seems incredible to me.

Hello Hardik,

Thank you for your request.

Be advised that we did not release a Bitdefender Free Edition version which is compatible with Windows 10. As I mentioned before, it is not compatible with Windows 10 and we do not have a new release nor an ETA for a newer version of Bitdefender Free Edition.

Feel free to try out our Bitdefender 2015 products.

Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day ahead!

Sincerely,

Narcisa Cocei
Bitdefender Technical Support Engineer

Reactions: MikeV

hardik587

Level 2
Disclaimer: note that there is not any guarantee for below, but got response from bitdefender with stating that its hope and approximate news, so sharing with you guys for info only if anyone has update, you can comment here.

Hello Hardik,

Thank you for the follow-upu e-mail.

We do not have an ETA, thus, I cannot provide you with an official time frame. Although we cannot guarantee, we hope to release a new edition for Bitdefender Free in the next 6 months.

We will send you a separate e-mail once we have updates.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Sincerely,

Bitdefender Technical Support Engineer

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
Well Bitdefender Free as different cycle development since considering to be a minor flagship product unlike others treated as free products to be major; so more often their process is par from what should be the expectation.