Do you like my new design?

• I prefer the current interface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total voters

hardik587

Level 2
Mike, i got following reply from bitdefender team for your posted graphic. as i sent your this graphics to them and asked whether this will be deployed or not. they have refused.

Hello Hardik,

Thank you for your patience. Let us take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a wonderful and healthy new year 2016!

The Bitdefender product manager analyzed the graphic concept you've submitted. Unfortunately, the interface design was discarded and will not be integrated in future versions of Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition.

We are sorry about this. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Senior Technical Support Engineer

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
@hardik587: Simply because they have their own way of System Analysis and Design where interface is one of the important factors that can lead to many adjustment, even though in practical its a little revise only however a formality to make sure everything satisfied for another new appearance.

hardik587

Level 2
jamescv7: you told which is one of reason for it for which i agreee. but what i have seen is they used to be rigid for change (example is bitdefender antirivus /internet security paid version, they have not changed interface or they have not introduced option like asking to user for action selection..they by defualt will take action in it wihtout user intervention thats drawback)...that seems to be reason ...mike design interface is ultimate for bitdefender free edition which they have descarded..but as you said if they come up with better design its very good..but if they stick to design having limited option then it will not be good..anyway let wait for their free edition new design.