Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I have Avast Internet Security licence.

I like Bd free too.

I dont use all the stuffs from Avast.
Only use File/Web Shields & FW.

Protection wise AIS is good with signs, BB & malicious url blocking. Phishing protection is weak. FW defaults seems like Win 7 FW defaults & no difference.
Protection wise Bd free is good with signs, very good BB & good malicious url blocking. Phishing protection is very good too. Coupled with Win 7 FW defaults.

So what you suggest/recommend?

Reactions: Logethica
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
With AIS installed the boot time is increased, not much but noticeable & system on reaching desktop takes time to settle down as Avast takes little time to initialize/appear on system tray & till then system runs little slow too.
Programs opening, copying, etc... too feels little slow.

Have installed Bd free for now & no above probs.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Installed AIS back.

As above mentioned probs are minor & so decided to use AIS till the licence expires.

Thanxx for your suggestions frds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.