Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year - 24 Hours giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laidback

Thread author
Jan 24, 2013
Here is another chance to grab a license for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 valid for 1 year. This promotion is run by PCWelt Germany.

How to get the free license:

1. Go to the giveaway page: http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/de/pcwelt/index_2013.html

2. Fill in your email address in the field where it says: Hier bitte Ihre Mailadresse eintragen.

3. Fill in the captcha.

4. Click on the Absenden button.

You will get a mail with the license with in a few minutes to an hour.

Download Bitdefender IS 2013 directly from http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/installer/en-us/bitdefender_isecurity.exe and register using the key sent to you.

Note:

1. This giveaway is only for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. So, in other words, you would need an IP from one of these countries.
2. You will have to register the key with in 60 days otherwise it will become invalid.
3. The giveaway starts on Jan. 28, 2013 10.00 and ends on Jan. 29, 2013 10.00 CET. Use http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_DE.aspx for reference.

Enjoy.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Here is the Austria proxy that I used 93.189.28.106:8080 in IE

I would suggest instead of Clicking on the Absenden button to instead just hit enter.When clicking Absenden it didnt go through for me.

I Couldnt get a couple German proxies to go through and didnt try a Swiss one

I have received the email with the license key download link.

laidback

Thread author
Jan 24, 2013
exterminator20 said:
I would suggest instead of Clicking on the Absenden button to instead just hit enter.When clicking Absenden it didnt go through for me.

I have received the email with the download link and now waitng for the licenses key

Essentially, Absenden and hitting enter should result in the same behavior. Can't say why it did not work for you by clicking Absenden.

I received my key in the first mail along with the download link. It came as
Ihr Lizenzschlüssel für die Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 für 1 PC lautet:: XXXXXXX

It means your license key is...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thanks, I saw this license in the license in the email after I posted.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Is there anyone from Germany, Switzerland or Austria who can grab one licence for me? Please!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
BoraMurdar said:
Is there anyone from Germany, Switzerland or Austria who can grab one licence for me? Please!

I will give you mine that I just got check your PM

d_master71

Jan 28, 2013
how do i go about obtaining/using a german IP? can someone who knows how to do this get a licence for me please? or at least help me out here lol thanks

pranjan

Verified
Nov 4, 2012
exterminator20 said:
BoraMurdar said:

I will give you mine that I just got check your PM

please get 1 for me...m havng a prblm in gettng..

mohitpatel09

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
I am from Asian country i know i can't get key from this giveaway. Can this key work for me?
If yes, Can anyone get me the key who dosen't want.Please

gambleros

Aug 6, 2011
Just use some proxy or vpn
But u can only get 1 key per IP so go faster before sm1 else uses that IP.
As for Absend not working it's just with the site my guess is there are many who want to get the license so it takes some time.Just keep trying and u will get it eventually
I got my key in less than a sec.
Thanks for the post appreciate it very much

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
There's something goin on at the BitDefender site. I hope the giveaway is not affected. See http://www.ehackingnews.com/2013/01/multiple-vulnerabilities-in-bitdefender.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.