App Review Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 Final Test & Review (ThePCSecurity)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 Final Test & Review.
Uploaded to YouTube by ThePCSecurity

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I like BitDefender, but I don't think my laptop would be powerful enough to handle it.

Glad the reviewer showed the viewers other BD features such as the sandbox option.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Tempted to trial this to be honest.
Some nice deals around as well.. Just maybe.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Earth I have 2gb machine and BDIS has no slowdowns. I have even used it on a 1gb P4 with no slowdowns at all.

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Yeah I have a 2GB machine and trialed BIS a few weeks ago, Runs like a charm.
I would have to try out 2013 once I have a chance and make a full switch.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.