Expired BitDefender Internet Security giveaway - 20 licenses every week (twitter promo)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
This is a twitter promotion: BitDefender is givingway 20 licenses every week for BitDefender Internet Security.

We’ll be giving away 20 copies of BitDefender Internet Security 1 year 1 PC every week. When we reach the magic total of 9,000 followers we’ll be drawing the main prize – a cutting edge iPad 2.

Sounds interesting? If the answer is “yes” follow us & RT @BitDefender!*
To apply, you will have to have a twitter account and:
1. Follow BitDefender on twitter
2. Retweet the message about this giveaway.

Raymond Forums

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I wouldn't mind having the iPad for free. :D ^^ I would sell it and buy a table PC instead (AMD's C-50 cpu). ^^ I am not twitter and I dislike the social networks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Bullguard performs well as the engine used was Bitdefender so detection can be same as Bitdefender.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Bullguard performs well as the engine used was Bitdefender so detection can be same as Bitdefender.

i think.. bit defender is not good now :)
what you think about bit defender james?

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Why you say bitdefender is not good when it did well from Dynamic Testing March Test.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Why you say bitdefender is not good when it did well from Dynamic Testing March Test.

hmm..
i'm use it about a week ago.. i thought.. i want change my new machine (NIS2011) after trial end.. i need test all AV's on old machine.. then i test bit defender with celeron 1,7GHz and ram 1,5GB my machine go slow when scans and open file.. idk why

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
well your old computer's cpu sucks, so it's no wonder why the scan takes long time. it also depends on the your HDD as well.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Valentin N said:
well your old computer's cpu sucks, so it's no wonder why the scan takes long time. it also depends on the your HDD as well.

yep i know.. but, as i said before.. i test AV's on same machine :)
but, like avast, CIS, and like ESET.. not get like that
idk why..

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Bitdefener is not that bad.....I've used it in the past...and It's pretty good...It has a very good behavior blocker and the antivirus engine is top-notch......
Some users as far as I've seen complained about on the "System Impact" ..... not as many as in Kaspersky case but their were a few :p .
Personally I didn't feel any kind of slowdown with Bitdefender on my system..
As for the Giveway....is awesome...but I wont join. :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well on scanning it depends on the specifications used (like RAM, processor and etc) like in AV-Comparatives there are test in scanning speeds so it will may differ from that scan and your scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.