Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2018 – 180 Days - Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Bitdefender Total Security 2018
TS-2018-BoxshotsOnline.png

Promo Link
http://store.bitdef.eu/index.php/sfg/index/index/formid/24/
The link is so so heavy

2017-11-10_16h32_04.png

2017-11-10_16h36_20.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
What is wrong with this giveaway? I takes about 10 minutes to load a page. Then I put my email and clicked on ,,Ziskej,,. Nothing happens..... no information that key was sent. It is a Czech giveaway. I even tried with Czech Ip but still no result.
Same here!
Promotional page is brutally slow
Does not produce an email or a license.

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Same here!
Promotional page is brutally slow

Finally I could load it and entered my email. Clicked on ,Ziskej,, ( I think it means ,,send,, or smth like this :)) but nothing happens. I hate such giveaways because I can't grab many keys as I always do. No, I don't grab for myself but for sharing with other users. I don't use a Bitdefender.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Wowzers! This promo isn't working so well... I have been waiting now for 15 minutes and nothing! I'm guessing someone is using a bot on there because things are moving sooooooo slooooooow! Crazy! I'll keep you posted if I can grab a key. Right now, I have been waiting far too long.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Now, no key arrive.
The normal was key arrive to me after seconds, now no key received after hours.

May be work again !

Now a promotional page loads very fast but it gives me ,,Omlouváme se něco pokazilo s požadavkem , zkuste to prosím znovu,,. (Sorry something went wrong with the request, please try again")
Thanks to the user ,,lapepe,, who sent me a bitdefender key to PM yesterday

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.