I have found a deal for Bitdefender total security 2020 on hotukdeals . Price is $14 and Global license you dont need to use any vpn software for license activation . You can extend your license if you have active license at the moment .
Vpn is not included .

tomdy2k

Level 1
I got two years of BitDefender Total Security 2020 for 24 97 and I hate it..Maybe I'm stupid but first of all I can't get auto fill to work at all on passwords and the whole thing seems buggy..Now I remember why I never liked Bitdefender..Maybe just get something light like Webroot...I had trouble where it was blocking games and I called Tech support,,The guy told me he had the same problem so he quit using it,,Duh..

Anyone here have any trouble with bitdefender?

F 4 E

Level 2
I got two years of BitDefender Total Security 2020 for 24 97 and I hate it..Maybe I'm stupid but first of all I can't get auto fill to work at all on passwords and the whole thing seems buggy..Now I remember why I never liked Bitdefender..Maybe just get something light like Webroot...I had trouble where it was blocking games and I called Tech support,,The guy told me he had the same problem so he quit using it,,Duh..

Anyone here have any trouble with bitdefender?

Yes, me too. Every time I've ever installed Bitdefender, there have been problems.

Good protection, but always buggy.

Nowadays, I alternate between F-Secure and Kaspersky.

F-Secure supremely easy to program. Kaspersky more involved, but once set up to your liking, pretty much foolproof.