Battle Bitdefender TS or Kasperky IS or ESET SS?

SamX

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 11, 2015
Right now i am running eset smart security but i have to search for keys every month which provide a new trial for 30 days or so. I want a permanent solution. So thinking of Bitdefender total security or KIS? they cost the same where i live and bitdefender total security gives some extra features too for the same price as KIS. plz suggest

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
If you had ever tried SEPC, you wouldn't be saying that. But if you did, I would like to read your "AV-Tester" opinion.
I never tried the enterprise versions of antivirus for the main reason they're not meant for home users. If I ever need a solution for my company, I will take a look onto it. Having said that, if you use "quotation marks" on my AV-Tester badge to emphasize you don't like my opinion on something, then remember I have open private message option if you want to debate about it. Else, if you don't like my work for the Hub, I suggest you sign up and show us what we're missing. :)

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I voted for Kaspersky. Bitdefender has bugs with some machines. at least before. I stopped using it a long time ago, I never could have it more than a week. Eset if I tried it and it seems a good alternative.:)

Reactions: Syafiq and Weebarra
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I never tried the enterprise versions of antivirus for the main reason they're not meant for home users. If I ever need a solution for my company, I will take a look onto it. Having said that, if you use "quotation marks" on my AV-Tester badge to emphasize you don't like my opinion on something, then remember I have open private message option if you want to debate about it. Else, if you don't like my work for the Hub, I suggest you sign up and show us what we're missing. :)
Appreciate your answer and work for the MH. Debate closed. ;)

ameri9595

Level 1
May 20, 2018
In my country keys are cheap. like $8 for 3 years official keys. but i don't like eset quite...its settings are so much hidden and so basic...with same price i can get bitdefender total security with tons of extra features...still need second opinion

The prices are quite doubtful, make sure you get the real deal, not a fake key.

Last edited:
Reactions: Syafiq

plurkstar

Level 1
Jun 1, 2017
I am using a genuine key also from India Amazon. You need to put an indian address and get a VPN with India IP and i manage to get 3 years license Genuine with just 1/3 of the cost in my country and they only offer 2 years. So it was a lot of savings and totally worth it. Don't really trust ebay keys because its not really 365 days, i believe they are shared keys for some reasons and kaspersky can really flag them out.

Edit: A GENUINE kaspersky key will be activated on the days you get activated and will show you the full days of the service you purchase. That is 365 days for 1 year and 1095 days for my case.

Reactions: Syafiq and SamX

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.