Status
Not open for further replies.

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Haven't done a good War Room poll in awhile so I figured might as well post
One between my Top 3 Anti-Virus/Suites and see which one you guys like the most.

Choices:
1. Bitdefender Internet Security 2013
2. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
3. Norton Internet Security 2012

P

Plexx

It is a hard choice...
All 3 are good options.

What type of users are this poll targeted at?
If it is the advanced user, then KIS 2012 hands down.
If it is the install and forget user, then NIS 2012 hands down.
BD2013 for the user who wishes to use a product that usually is ranked in top 3 on the PC Magazines.

D

Deleted member 178

Biozfear said:
It is a hard choice...
All 3 are good options.

What type of users are this poll targeted at?
If it is the advanced user, then KIS 2012 hands down.
If it is the install and forget user, then NIS 2012 hands down.
BD2013 for the user who wishes to use a product that usually is ranked in top 3 on the PC Magazines.

i agree with all that

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
But Bioz no AV till now has missed a virus on my pc. I was happy with BD but SAS scan showed I had a Trojan. So felt a bit in secure. I have used all other AVs, they have never let a virus into my pc. BD also failed to properly scan and remove threats from my pd. Maybe on of the threats on my pendrive infected me. Currently using Avast and I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.