On Sale! Black Friday: 50% off Adguard licenses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
I hope there will be another promotion during Xmas too :).
It's a very good product not to be missed.

void011

Level 2
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
Premium price is $24.95 for 1y, $34.95 for 2ys & $59.95 for lifetime license.. Anyone help comfirm please is it already 50% OFF yet?

Edit: Aww I missed it :oops:

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Premium price is $24.95 for 1y, $34.95 for 2ys & $59.95 for lifetime license.. Anyone help comfirm please is it already 50% OFF yet?

I'm sorry but the cyber monday deal is over unfortunately. You can however wait for another promotion. Xmas is coming. Perhaps there is another events coming up too?

Reactions: void011

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Tried the link to upgrade my 2 existing license to lifetime and it works.

Now I got a total 12 licenses (6 laptop, 6 phones) :eek:

Reactions: Lord Ami

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.