Blekko

kwakers

Thread author
Oct 31, 2013
Is it a problem and really still on the computer? If so, how can I get rid of this Blekko without having to pay a huge amount of money all the companies who say they can remove it want to charge? I'm told I wouldn't be able to clean it from the registry because I wouldn't be able to find all the files. I was also told it's imbedded in the computer and reformating won't help and Panda will not be able to help. This is driving me crazy with a computer less than a week old. Help!!

Attachments

• aswMBR.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 129
  • OTL.Txt
    135.5 KB · Views: 111

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Are you still able to see that Blekko toolbar even after the Reformat? If yes in Which Browser it is ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.