Bliss - Windows XP 15th Anniversary Edition - The most iconic wallpaper of all time

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
For those who miss still miss Windows XP here is the the Bliss HD wallpaper in 21 different resolutions

Mascaloona - Bliss (4-3) (640 x 480).jpg

Download from Deviant Art here:
Bliss - Windows XP 15th Anniversary Edition - The most iconic wallpaper of all time [6 different aspect ratios and 21 different resolutions up to 3840 x 2160]

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Feb 25, 2011
hmm, i really hate that wallpaper!!
Reminds me of slow computers and K56 modems that drop connections at worst possible time etc...
I like this wallpaper!: :)
img0.jpg

Ana_Filiz

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 23, 2016
Good OS, both XP and 7. I am a long time user of 7 and was a log time user of XP. :) I love their simplicity and effectiveness.

Reactions: nclr11111

siren05

Level 2
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
XP - the good old days. Actually XP was my first PC with pentium 4 and 256MB RAM when i was in high school. My friends used to say, thats a good amount of ram.

I use to go back and forth between XP and win 98, lol. Those were the times, when floppy, CD Drive and 32 or 64 MB USB was a big deal.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.