Advice Request Blue screen on Windows 10 from HitmanPro Alert (latest version)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vindiesel

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
24yuumh.jpg

Hello my question is to see if someone happens to be the same as ami and if anyone knows why, I always have problems when I install Hitman pro.

ESET antivirus
zemana anti-malware
Zemana antilogeer
This I have installed
Can it be due to some incompatibility?

Last edited:

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
There was a known usb issue with HMP.Alert that was causing BSOD's. What version of HMP.Alert are you running?

Did you use a usb device before you got the blue screen of death?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Yeah, you may want to rethink using so many.
HMP & Eset or Eset and ZAM
those are the combos I would choose from, they will preform nicely ;)

Reactions: vindiesel and Lzx32

Hypoxia505

Sep 30, 2017
I'm running Win10 Pro on a 64-bit system with HitmanPro 3 and Webroot. When I disable Webroot and try to do an 'uninstall' of HitmanPro, my system blue screen crashes, along with a note telling me to look at www.windows.com/stopcode

Any suggestions re: how to successfully uninstall HitmanPro from my system would be greatly appreciated.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I'm running Win10 Pro on a 64-bit system with HitmanPro 3 and Webroot. When I disable Webroot and try to do an 'uninstall' of HitmanPro, my system blue screen crashes, along with a note telling me to look at www.windows.com/stopcode

Any suggestions re: how to successfully uninstall HitmanPro from my system would be greatly appreciated.
Try uninstalling HitmanPro.Alert on Safe Mode. :)

24yuumh.jpg

Hello my question is to see if someone happens to be the same as ami and if anyone knows why, I always have problems when I install Hitman pro.

ESET antivirus
zemana anti-malware
Zemana antilogeer
This I have installed
Can it be due to some incompatibility?

1. Do not run CCleaner or any clean up utility otherwise it might delete the .dmp file created during the BSOD
2. Submit the .dmp file to Erik Loman as others have advised
3. Once Erik looks at the .dmp file he will provide infos
4. Until you get an answer from Erik everything else is speculation

Last edited by a moderator:

dinosaur07

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
I also encountered some incompatibility between HMA and ZAL, and i uninstalled both. :) The keystroke encryption was the issue.

Reactions: Weebarra
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.