Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Maybe I'll try it for Firefox on the old XP.:cool: From what little I've read, the desirable lightness of Bluhell balances with good performance.:) :eek:"Bluhell".o_O It sounds kind of like a tattoo someone from a tough mototcycle gang might like to wear!:rolleyes: Small yet fierce!:p:D

Reactions: Venustus

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
IMO its not great. Blocks ads but leaves the placeholder. So you see spaces all over the page. Also sometimes the pages get disorganized because of blank white spaces. Does not block all the ads.

Y

yigido

It works for me, but I have to say AdblockPlus is better than this. And I did not see any improvement of surfing speed with Bluhell Firewall..

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.