Bravatek Tuitio

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I have bought what seems to be Appguard, but to a much lower price. Do anyone have any experience with it? The UI looks almost identical to Appguard.

Reactions: Venustus

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Hi Umbra
Yes that was the conclusion I came to also. Do you have any good tips? I more or less know how to set it up via the manual. Thank you muchos.

Reactions: Venustus
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

It is exactly the same, except maybe the trusted vendor list.
The things with SRPs is that they must be set up accordingly for each system right away. There is no "default" settings.

What you can do is adding internet-facing and vulnerable softs (PDF reader, media players, etc...) to "Guarded Apps"

If you have a good knowledge about LOLbins, then you can add some in User-Space with the "yes" flag

F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Also with Appguard and clones, if you get a block notification, it doesn't mean that you have to do some tweaks to make them disappear. It just mean that AG did his job by blocking a process and it just notified you it did.

Unless it blocked something it shouldn't (based on your strategy), then you can investigate the reasons. If not, let it that way.

I have bought what seems to be Appguard, but to a much lower price. Do anyone have any experience with it? The UI looks almost identical to Appguard.

It is not AppGuard. It is Bravatek Tuitio. AppGuard is completely out of the picture in these arrangements.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.