Favourite desktop OS
Windows 10
Favourite antivirus
Comodo Internet Security
Favourite videogame(s)
Call of Duty

Bravo20

Level 1
Hello all! I've been visiting the MT forum for a while now but have only just got around to joining up - mainly because of some fantastic giveaways this Christmas! I consider myself to have a pretty good knowledge of computing and security, but I'll admit this is largely due to running into problems in the past and finding all the great tips and advice here. Looking forward to staying informed and maybe even helping out in the future.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Hello Bravo20, I hope you came away from one or more of our exclusive Giveaways a winner!:p Like yourself, I've learned much of what I practice and share from Malware Tips :) ...a great deal of which has come from greater minds than my own.;) Coming here, one can feel the cobwebs of inactivity:confused: swept away :eek:from the mind by the many stimulating posts and informative threads which abound on these forums:cool: especially for members like us! Your presence it welcome, and threads like these are truly the bread & butter of exceptional sites as ours.:):)

PS Keep coming back, it's a happy habit when one remembers to sleep..o_O :rolleyes:

Bravo20

Level 1
Hello Bravo20, I hope you came away from one or more of our exclusive Giveaways a winner!:p Like yourself, I've learned much of what I practice and share from Malware Tips :) ...a great deal of which has come from greater minds than my own.;) Coming here, one can feel the cobwebs of inactivity:confused: swept away :eek:from the mind by the many stimulating posts and informative threads which abound on these forums:cool: especially for members like us! Your presence it welcome, and threads like these are truly the bread & butter of exceptional sites as ours.:):)

PS Keep coming back, it's a happy habit when one remembers to sleep..o_O :rolleyes:
Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome. I agree, it's an excellent site and seems like a very cool community too. I've no idea what took me so long to join! And, yes, fingers crossed... While I've had lots of positive feedback on my freeware setup, I definitely wouldn't say no to an Emsisoft license! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.