BREAKING: James Damore Just Filed a Lawsuit Against Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
BREAKING: James Damore Just Filed a Lawsuit Against Google: on truthfeednews.com: BREAKING: James Damore Just Filed a Lawsuit Against Google

"Does Google discriminate against White conservative males?
Fired former employee James Damore believes they do, and is taking legal action.

As reported by TechCrunch

James Damore, a former Google engineer who was fired in August after posting a memo to an internal Google message board arguing that women may not be equally represented in tech because they are biologically less capable of engineering, has filed a class action lawsuit against the company in Santa Clara Superior Court in Northern California.
His claims: that Google unfairly discriminates against white men whose political views are unpopular with its executives.
Damore is joined in the suit by another former Google engineer named David Gudeman, who spent three years with Google working on a query engine. According to Gudeman’s LinkedIn profile, he left the company in December 2016 and has been self-employed since.
The lawsuit, filed by Dhillon Law Group, says it aims to represent all employees of Google who’ve been discriminated against due to their “perceived conservative political views by Google,” due to “their male gender by Google” and “due to their Caucasian race by Google.”
More specifically, it accuses Google of singling out, mistreating and systematically punishing and terminating employees who “expressed views deviating from the majority view at Google on political subjects raised in the workplace and relevant to Google’s employment policies and its business, such as ‘diversity’ hiring policies, ‘bias sensitivity’ or ‘social justice’…”

Damore isn’t holding back any punches here. According to his filing, Google employs “illegal hiring quotas to fill its desired percentages of women and favored minority candidates, and openly shames managers of business units who fail to meet their quotas—in the process, openly denigrating male and Caucasian employees as less favored than others.”
The suit also claims that “numerical presence of women celebrated at Google” was based “solely due to their gender” while the “presence of Caucasians and males was mocked with ‘boos’ during companywide weekly meetings.”
Somewhat redundantly, it adds that Damore, Gudeman and “other class members” were “ostracized, belittled, and punished for their heterodox political views, and for the added sin of their birth circumstances of being Caucasians and/or males.”
The lawsuit is seeking monetary, non-monetary and punitive remedies."

Google is evil.
This is confirmed, as we have seen...

- So it's clear with this employer called Google: if you want to work, keep your mouth shut if they're "sensitive"subjects: it's that only leaders can express their views on other subjects such as society, politics, wearing pants or skirts, etc., and others must have the same point of view on everything.
This is called dictatorship, like under communism (look at the fate of people under the regimes of Soviet Russia, China, Vietnam, Laos, North Korea, Cuba etc. Venezuela) - and Google, that's it.
It is true that Google doesn't kill its employees, but kills the freedom of humans who are under its reign...
This is called "politically correct", behaviour of the leaders of Google, and also Twitter, Facebook... who also do the "ethnic cleansing" of those who dare to express other points of view than its "politically correct" leaders...
The times described by ORWELL are here, behind every street corner.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
In the yahoo.com link posted above we read too:
"The suit isn't the only one Google is having to defend itself against. In September, three female former Google employees filed a lawsuit against the company, saying it pays women at all levels of the company less than men, as well as assigns them lower job tiers with less opportunity for upward mobility. Last month, a fourth complainant joined their suit.
The Labor Department is separately investigating systemic pay discrimination at the company.
Google says it hasn't found a pay gap in its own analysis." ...

Weird .. this same discriminatory comportment of paying female staffers less than men - are fom Hillary:

BOOM! Wikileaks Just Dropped ANOTHER Bomb on Hillary: read on this same truthfeednews.com: BOOM! Wikileaks Just Dropped ANOTHER Bomb on Hillary

Mrs. Equal Pay herself has been caught red-handed again paying female staffers less than men.
According to new emails from Wikileaks, The Clinton Foundation has a $190k pay gap between its top men and women.

From BizPac Review
Even though paying men and women differently in the workplace has been patently illegal since 1963, the issue of so-called “equal pay” has been a nice way for ... for ...read more on the website...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 65228

This is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. So they are trying to represent people who have been discriminated yet they were fired/left because of being the culprits of discrimination? What on earth? Jesus the Intel fiasco hit my IQ hard but this just takes the biscuit. Well there's no recovery now, off to see if I can get a brain transplant... (y)

Just do the job you are paid to do, shut up and put up. Leave others alone. Problem solved

Last edited by a moderator:

angustaver

Level 4
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
It is incredible that a demand is made by someone who discriminates against women
The world upside down.
discrimination is to say that women are less intelligent
That's discrimination.
companies are free to choose their collaborators
We are all free to express our opinions
but telling lies and nonsense is not an opinion, it is lying.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Former Google Employee Files Lawsuit: on truenews.com: Former Google Employee Files Lawsuit

upload_2018-1-10_14-13-19.jpeg

Google is being sued by former employees who say they were punished and fired for expressing conservative political views.

January 10, 2018

"James Damore, the former employee who used the company’s internal communication system to express his views about the “lack of diversity” in the workplace, noting the inherent lack of interest in computer engineering among women in general, and was subsequently fired for expressing those views, is the lead plaintiff. The second is David Gudeman, a software engineer who left the company in 2016.

Among the principle claims in the 161-page filing:

• Google shamed work teams that lacked “female parity” at weekly company-wide meetings;
  • Google pressured employees to participate in “diversity and inclusion” training programs, making them a deciding factor for promotions;
  • Google diversity training frequently preached about bias against women in the workplace and the evils of “white male privilege”;
  • Google managers made it clear that only left-wing political views would and should be tolerated in the workplace;
  • Google managers openly disparaged employees with conservative views;
  • Google allowed fellow employees and team leaders to disparage, ridicule, and threaten Damore after he wrote his views in the internal memo;
  • Google employees were rewarded for speaking out against Damore’s views; and
  • Google punished employees who expressed conservative views about racism and discrimination.
The lawsuit, as a class-action case, means other Google employees, past and present, can enjoin as plaintiffs. Damore and Gudeman’s attorneys have sought a jury trial and monetary damages beyond the statutory punitive damages."

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
This has been going on in universities for a long time. If you are a white male from a classic background, it is harder to get accepted, because they have to fill quotas from minorities.

Dean Winchestere

Level 2
Verified
Mar 9, 2017
I am a white man, my gf is a black woman, we both are sick and tired of both sides of this issue. I am as anti racist as they come. I have cut off family for racist remarks and options. I have kicked out UBER and LYFT PAX out of my car for making disgusting racist remarks against Mexicans and blacks.

Reverse discrimination against white men is real, but never spoken of because of all the SJW and backlash heaven forbid it is brought up. I had to quit a job once because my manager who was black was favoring a college who is black over me on a promotion, and being "easy" on her for metrics, and it became so infuriating for so long I quit because it was toxic to my well being and health.

I also had to deal with FALSE claims twice in my professional career at University Of Phoenix which in both cases I was innocent, thank god for surveillance, cameras and computer monitoring to back me up, which I learned to appreciate as much as its intrusive! But what did the accuser get punished for the stress and agony it caused me, worrying about my job when unnecessary F no. So its not only Google!

This is an example of Social Justice warriors taking it TOO FAR enabling reverse discrimination by automatically DEMONIZING white men by assuming we are automatically racist, and forcing all these "diversity" programs, which automatically convicts white MEN as racists when most are not. FFS, my GF is black and it is the most satisfying relationship I have ever had! I am so sick of it really! There is absolutely nothing wrong with diversity but when its forced in a way which makes it seem all white people are racists, its a self defeating purpose.

This political correct BS has created the most TOXIC passive aggressive corporate culture we call CORPORATE AMERICA, and it straight up sucks working for almost any company now adays.

Eff this really. Just Eff this what a colossal fail Google.

/End Rant

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S :LOL:. Anyone else believe any of the old adages like "what goes around comes around" or "noone gets anything for free"? I know "liberal" (imo, the most appropriate use of this word, by the way, has always been associated with generosity as in "liberal" or generous giver LOL) reactionaries have been at this for so long that it seems that it won't end, but the truth is honestly quotas for hiring and all the rest aren't really netting anyone anything worth having. They aren't losing policies, just meaningless in the long run.

Anyone wonder where the world-wide government debt money has gone over the last 30 years? Well, at least consider that it is primarily in the hands of the types of individuals crafting these silly policies. These are the same individuals who on a constant basis tirade and rant for other to share their pitiful chaotic views or pay the price..."be one of us or be the same as everyone else who can't find a job LOL." Now remember that it is very much in their interest to attempt to force everyone to pay back these debts from which they profited so much. Now that complicates things if ever anything complicated things. However, if you can, apply the old adages mentioned above to this situation. It helps me to remember that noone is going to "get away" with anything in the long run, even if the present is complicated and uncomfortable. Change, when it happens, will be brutal on those who have profited (attempted to profit) from government debt, not because anyone is against them, but because their choices have not been best for "all" for long term adoption.

Good luck to this fellow who is suing Google. There isn't any satisfaction derived from being a quota hire, and the sooner quotas are removed from the staffing picture the better. O/C there are crazy reactionary oversensitivities that can be viewed as stemming from issues like quotas and more primarily from "racial pity" or "gender pity". They will ultimately be dealt with too...in the long run. I hope at least maybe this suit will contribute to a start of a trend to simple human sensibility. The truth is that good people make good employees and the best one for a position is the proper hire every time. No other way to think is necessary.

Reactions: Prorootect

Itachi Sempai

Level 2
Verified
Sep 20, 2017
It is incredible that a demand is made by someone who discriminates against women
The world upside down.
discrimination is to say that women are less intelligent
That's discrimination.
companies are free to choose their collaborators
We are all free to express our opinions
but telling lies and nonsense is not an opinion, it is lying.
maybe before posting this you should have googled the definition of discrimination and our google would have told you that you are wrong... saying something is not a discrimination
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
saying that females are less capable of engineering is an observation it can not be discrimination... discrimination would be if you meet a woman and treat her like less capable of engineering than the man because she is a woman... thats the discrimination... probably you won't see the difference between saying that females are less capable of engineering and treating them as less capable of engineering than man but the difference is huge and its the crucial one

saying something about gender is based on avarage statisticks lets say we take 1 million female and 1 million male and compare them in different traits like height... if you do that then you will see that by average man are taller then women and thats a fact but this average statistics doesnot mean that every single man is taller then every single woman and it would be a discrimination if you meet a women and treat her like she definitely should be shorter then man... what would be the correct thing to do is to have a general statisticks and know that women are generally shorter then man but treat every single person based on their own height... same thing would be correct on engineering skills... its not wrong to say that woman are less capable in this task if it is true but if company wants to hire someone it never should look at someone's gender race or enything else... only thing that company should care is the skills that emploee posesses

Itachi Sempai

Level 2
Verified
Sep 20, 2017
discrimination actually is when someone thinks that every race every gender every nation or some other groups are equally capable in every task so they set a quotas like "we should have 50% woman and 50% man because they are equall" and if more man are applied to work then they ban those man because they are man and the company can not have more than 50% man

non discrimination and rational way would be not to look at someones race or gender or some other stuff and give every single individual equall oportiunity not based on they biological traits but based on their skills... so you take only best of the best and you dont care who they are if it turns out that you hired 100% white caucasian males it is okey because you hire them only based on their skills and if it turns out that you hired 100% black woman its okey too because you made judgment only based on skills and you have best workers that you could have got

D

Deleted member 65228

saying that females are less capable of engineering is an observation it can not be discrimination... discrimination would be if you meet a woman and treat her like less capable of engineering than the man because she is a woman... thats the discrimination... probably you won't see the difference between saying that females are less capable of engineering and treating them as less capable of engineering than man but the difference is huge and its the crucial one
Of course saying that 'females are less capable of engineering' is discrimination. It doesn't matter whether it is said over the internet or in person, you're still trash-talking a category of people because of who they are (in this scenario, due to their gender).

Read Google's definitions again instead of telling other people to.

Last edited by a moderator:

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014

Thanks for this comment. 100% I agree. I don't normally get into this discussion, because it is a waste of time, but the games between people and their observations will always exist. We should be big enough to laugh about them. The genders are different, the races, and indeed all of us are different from each other. If we are big enough to laugh at each other's silly semantical/language based biases, then we can work together too. That's what matters...what happens when it's all on the line.

Before someone redirects the discussion to how females are not hired to be 50% of the engineers while being 50% of the population (forget that there are far fewer trained females for the job) and then queries whether they should be laughing, I just want to say @Itachi Sempai's comment is reflective of what works in the workplace. Treat each individual in the manner which their credentials decry. It's that simple.

Reactions: Prorootect

Itachi Sempai

Level 2
Verified
Sep 20, 2017
Of course saying that 'females are less capable of engineering' is discrimination. It doesn't matter whether it is said over the internet or in person, you're still trash-talking a category of people because of who they are (in this scenario, due to their gender).

Read Google's definitions again instead of telling other people to.
okey lets read the definition very slowly together
the unjust or prejudicial T-R-E-A-T-M-E-N-T` of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
do you know what the word treatment means?

anyway lets assume that saying "females are less capable of engineering than man" is a discrimination... in this case discrimination is not a bad thing because no harm is done to a person... someone just stated observable fact and what you are demanding is to deny reality and tell lies... i will never consider telling and knowing truth to be a bad thing... if you label some action with a word this word doesnot make an action bad... the action itself should be bad and the action should make the meaning of that word bad... not vise versa

The genders are different, the races, and indeed all of us are different from each other.
according to his opinion you are discriminating when you say that different groups have different capabilities... so you agree that you are a bad person :D

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
according to his opinion you are discriminating when you say that different groups have different capabilities... so you agree that you are a bad person :D

Not saying or even implying that groups have different capabilities...at least not intending to do so. Saying groups tend to have different sets of priorities. We should be able to laugh about this in a proper context and as long as we remember that achievement and ability are the 100% guiding principle for hiring and for judging pay and advancement within a company...not quotas.

Then again, I may be misunderstanding your statement...

Reactions: plat1098
P

plat1098

Oh come on. lol. Is this a publicity stunt? If not, dunno what it is, it just isn't "news" to me. More like irritating gnats swarming around your head. Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon and Google, etc. want to be the movers and shakers of the world, right?

Reactions: AtlBo
D

Deleted member 65228

so you dont think that males are more muscular and as a result they tent to be physically stronger than a woman by average?
Naturally males tend to be more muscular as far as I am aware.

Even if that is factual, nothing stops a female from working out and becoming more muscular than a muscular male though.

This whole thing is just nonsense.

Reactions: AtlBo
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.