Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Product page: LUX WATCH 4

Brikk is bringing a variety of luxury gold Apple Watch Series 4 options to market for this holiday season. Lux Watch 4 will be available in a variety of materials, and the company has detailed its three gold collections with prices going into the millions.
  • Lux Watch 4 Classic featuring 18K gold comes in yellow, rose or white gold and includes a alligator strap which starts at $29,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Classic with a 18K gold bevelled module bracelet runs $59,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Deluxe comes with two rows of emeralds or diamonds and runs between $44,000-$74,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Omni which sees the wearable “fully encrusted with emerald, baguette or square-step cut diamonds” and runs from $69,000-$229,000.
  • The most unique watch can opt for gems like red emeralds along with 12 grades of diamonds that will push the total price into the “millions range.”
Read more: Luxury device designer offering custom 18K gold Apple Watch Series 4 for as much as $1 million

Product page: LUX WATCH 4

Brikk is bringing a variety of luxury gold Apple Watch Series 4 options to market for this holiday season. Lux Watch 4 will be available in a variety of materials, and the company has detailed its three gold collections with prices going into the millions.
  • Lux Watch 4 Classic featuring 18K gold comes in yellow, rose or white gold and includes a alligator strap which starts at $29,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Classic with a 18K gold bevelled module bracelet runs $59,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Deluxe comes with two rows of emeralds or diamonds and runs between $44,000-$74,000.
  • Lux Watch 4 Omni which sees the wearable “fully encrusted with emerald, baguette or square-step cut diamonds” and runs from $69,000-$229,000.
  • The most unique watch can opt for gems like red emeralds along with 12 grades of diamonds that will push the total price into the “millions range.”
Read more: Luxury device designer offering custom 18K gold Apple Watch Series 4 for as much as $1 million

Can't use it. Bugs.

I will be the first kid on my block to have a $1 million Apple paperweight.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
"Hey, my Apple Watch isn't telling the correct time"

"I see, the problem is this little needle over here. I can replace it for USD175,000"

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I don't need an Apple watch. I bought a Fossil watch back in 2003 that works perfect still today. The tiny battery lasts 5 years. It also has a feature to turn on flames but requires two more batteries I never use. I real mans watch.

Reactions: Local Host

The uber rich are just as stupid as everyone else. They just have more money. In fact, it can be argued that those that buy such things are even more stupid than the average person.

E

Eddie Morra

LOL

You can get a great-quality second-hand Rolex on eBay for a few grand or a brand new Gucci/Giorgio Armani watch for a few hundred. Just go with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who the hell would wear a tuxedo or fancy evening dress and also wear this atrocity on a wrist lol?

Guessing...

Watch $150,000
Bracelet $250,000

Solaro Sisters of Instagram

Money to burn

258DE29500000578-2950952-Businesswoman_Lana_Scolaro_uses_Instagram_and_her_celebrity_conn-a-4_...jpg

Reactions: Eddie Morra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.