Broads/Software to find lost friends,colleagues & acquaintances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
Hello!

In your opinions what are Broads/Software to find lost friends,colleagues & acquaintances?

That one my lost track after high school and/or through different
employment jobs over the years? Can you help me out?

Thanks,

Moose

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm not sure what you mean by "Broads/Software"?

Facebook is good for finding old / past friends , colleagues etc.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Not sure if you mean women & software or women who use software or soft women or women who make software
Match.com/Ancestry.com :p

I think you mean software to find an old flame maybe??? Like Earth said Facebook is all I know

Moose

Level 22
Thread author
Jun 14, 2011
So far, I find two, for example, http://www.mylife.com/showRegistration.pub &
http://www.spokeo.com/ hoping to come up with list of sites to make easy in finding my
friends,colleagues & acquaintances.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I dont know if those require payment to use.I would be very careful about paying any fee to some of these sites as you will probably not get your moneys worth in terms of results.I would say that Facebook is your best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.