Hello. Recently I downloaded a program, which I quickly uninstalled shortly after realizing it was some shady russian one. Now every once in a while, a tab will briefly open on chrome before closing shortly after. I've tried using malwarebytes and adwcleaner but it isn't going away. I'm not sure what to do, this hasn't happened before.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Not sure, probably the 29th/30th of October 2018? Redirects to a tab before it briefly closed.
- Current issues and symptoms
- Keeps redirecting me to a tab that briefly opens before closing itself. Happens when I left click.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- I've scanned many times with Malwarebytes, used adwcleaner and hitmanpro but none of these have removed it.
- Logs added to Help Request
- FRST.txt, Addition.txt
79 KB Views: 17
70.9 KB Views: 14