New Update Browser extensions for who likes the Dark themes

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Been using it for a few months, only site that seems to have an issue with it is GitHub and it loads very slowly, flawless apart from that.
You use facebook or youtube for example? Sites that are big working slow as hell on my end. its stuttering sometimes. On MalwareTips when u use the dark theme and use this extension, the top seems strange too, its white and buggy on my end. Dunno why it works nice on your site. seems like ur lucky or im just unlucky.

monkeylove

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
I use combinations of scripts (for a gray background) by default, with some especially made for FB or other sites, and Dark Reader only for sites where the scripts don't work.

• Thanks
Reactions: Brie and oldschool

Threadripper

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2019

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.