BufferZone Pro 4.00 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
BufferZone Pro 4.00 Release Candidate has been released. We’ve been working hard the past few weeks correcting the bugs in the early Beta releases and polishing off the new version.

Download BufferZone Pro 4.00 Release Candidate.

http://www.trustware.com/rc/bufferzone4.00rc.msi.

BufferZone Pro 4.00 Release Candidate is intended to be tested on Windows 7 32/64 bit, Vista 32/64 bit and Windows XP 32 bit.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
win7holic said:
whether you are planning to try this software, MrXidus?

I had a little look in VMWare.

Here's the settings.

1e13b33607.gif

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I am very interested to try this product... But waiting for the final release. Do you think it does good on a 64-bit machine?

D

Deleted member 178

I installed the beta on my x64 system, i was screwed during the boot, must go on safemode and launch my backup...

I will stick with Sandboxie.

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
I installed the beta on my x64 system, i was screwed during the boot, must go on safemode and launch my backup...

I will stick with Sandboxie.

Beta or RC ?
Sorely tempted to use this once finally released.

D

Deleted member 178

It was the beta installed 2 weeks ago then it froze my boot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.