Expired BullGuard Internet Security 2018 giveaway ( 1000 copies)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
BullGuard Internet Security 2018 giveaway
( 1000 copies)

logo.png

2017-10-13_02h44_10.png

Link
2018 EDITION

Download and install

hurry up if you need program, did not tested.​

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i before i was a big bullguard fan but they tell me somethings for example do not use another security products and then when their support goes to paid and they ask money for install or remove viruses i disapointed whith they I like to use it again but maybe latter

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Bullguard i.s. runs Nice and light here and it does not have that much crap in comparisson with lets say kaspersky total security or qihoo. The only excess bulk is game booster and optimizer. I am happy i bought it a month ago! Ans seeing all the comments here ; i do think this giveaway is over.

davhag49

Level 1
Verified
Dec 1, 2013
I recently grab one of those one year giveaways after complaining with customer service, or arguing with them. But I have to say I have had the total opposite effect. When it does a scan, It is pulling like crazy on my CPU and using my memory pretty good. Memory on a full scan runs about 180 to 260 on my 8GB of memory. I just have a laptop and a I3 processor, but it feels like the fan and processor is going to start flying away from my lap. I am not satisfied and I was disappointed with the Free McAfee I get through UVerse but now I think it had better protection and better blocking of malware and phishing sites. As for the blocking, I have Zemena also on my system and it will block, quarintine, and find anything that is bad or thinks that it is bad. I get nothing from Bullguard and I have checked it on some sites, software with PUPS, Etc. I kow I might be the minority, but before you buy or install, It would be a good idea to do all reviews. Now I have to find a UninstallerScreenshot (1).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png for this that will clean it completely from my computer without messing my whole laptop up.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    607.3 KB · Views: 655

Marcin

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 25, 2015
Yesterday I had grab one license. So I think it was alive yesterday. But a way big thanks for the information!
Good job! (y)

Reactions: amico81

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you Hamo! I created an account and installed and got 365 days.

I am running this software on Windows 10 latest update version alongside Zemana Antimalware and so far I have not had any problems at all.

So far I am liking this software very much! I seem to have no slow downs running it alongside Zemana antimalware so far.

Although I haven't tried or used Fortinet in a long time, for some reason BullGuard reminds me of it, I wonder if they are some how connected developmental wise that is?

Either way, Thanks again Hamo! Great find!

EDITED TO ADD : For those interested in this giveaway, it worked for me and I got this as of 1pm EST US Time 11-12-2017. I've read where some have had problems getting it, perhaps it is a region issue or something like that, I did not have any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: amico81

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
Yes bullguard is very light..i can confirm this from my trial version. Looks good with their new behavior blocker "sentry" and bd-signatures. Hope to see it soon @ our malwarehub (y)

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
I like but i uninstall for me is better option my emsisoft 7 years licence and is more trust, sometimes bullguard does not block pishing atacks or not show pishing sites. For me is litle buggy how it works for you in comparision whith previous versions?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.