App Review Bullguard Internet Security 2019 vs Ransomware (Juan Díaz)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
I was using Bullguard, and I like the program. B-G is more of a straight a-v than an internet suite, even though there is a firewall, and it seems to be creeping to that highest tier of system protection to me, with Kaspersky, Emsisoft, ESET, and I guess maybe Norton.

The application may be the best written security program on the planet from the run-time perspective. That said, all B-G requires now is the accents that fully define the program and that make it 100% trustworthy and reliable. B-G needs its "tricks" or "aces in the hole". Otherwise, we see in the video what can happen.

Thanks to the devs for the year of B-G they provided for me. I could be back, but next time I will be paying and also B-G will be the program it can become too. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.