BullGuard IoT Web Scanner: Are you exposed to Hackers?

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

BullGuard Internet of Things Scanner

• Check if your internet-connected devices at home are public on Shodan. If they are, this means they are accessible to the public, and hackers.
What is Internet of Things?
  • The Internet of Things is a network of physical objects such as household devices, smart TVs and security cameras that are connected to the internet.
What is Shodan?
  • Shodan is a search engine for the Internet of Things. Shodan allows users to find devices that are publicly accessible on the internet, and which may be vulnerable to hackers.
Download Customer Guide to IoT - by BullGuard (PDF)
Help with Ports (SpeedGuide)
upload_2016-6-16_15-45-1.png

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Hmm seems like it is like WOT? A website rater? I use Avast Online Security from the chromed weebstore and usually these apps get the job done.

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Just to be sure :Smartphone/ tablets cams are not indexed right ?

So if I perform the test from a PC / smartphone/ tablet , It can check IoT in my home ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.