Assigned Bummer, lost my lifetime activation for ZAL

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Sad day for me and just wanted to share, today i had to restore back to a old image file and once i connected to the internet, ZAL told me my license had expired. when i tried to enter the key again, it told me the keys has exceeded the maximum allowed.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
Sad day for me and just wanted to share, today i had to restore back to a old image file and once i connected to the internet, ZAL told me my license had expired. when i tried to enter the key again, it told me the keys has exceeded the maximum allowed.
Is it an old image with ZAL installed and registered ?

=> In this case : have you tried to update you ZAL with last version (directly downloaded from their website, if the update from app doesn't work) ?​

I already had licence key pb (restoring back my system from an old image) : after have contacted them, the answer was always quick and helpful.

DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
tried it @DardiM ,email customer support already, lets hope for some good news. its an giveaway so things might not go my way as it clearly states there will be no support for it.
A giveaway with what sort of licence ?
From what I have understood, how it works :
- The key you use can't be used again because the way it works with them : each key is marked on their side as used (not on your computer), once entered (for multiple licence they certainly count the number it was entered).
If you explained them all in the mail, with the key you used, they can see that your are the only one who used it : all they have to do is to delete the info on their side, and then you will able to use again your key.
It clearly states there will be no support for it, but in your case, it is the fault of their method, not yours.

W

Wave

A giveaway with what sort of licence ?
From what I have understood, how it works :
- The key you use can't be used again because the way it works with them : each key is marked on their side as used (not on your computer), once entered (for multiple licence they certainly count the number it was entered).
If you explained them all in the mail, with the key you used, they can see that your are the only one who used it : all they have to do is to delete the info on their side, and then you will able to use again your key.
I guarantee this time within 3 days time he will have Zemana Anti-Logger all up and running with full activation thanks to the Zemana support. They are very good and understanding and are fast-workers so he should have a perfect response in no time. :)

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Its the beta giveaway back in August for lifetime license, its just one share key. Not holding my breathe on it doing anything. The only receipt i got is this:

Order Details
Product Total
Zemana AntiLogger Pro v2 free license key × 1
Download 1: ZEMANA BETA PROGRAM
Download 2: ZEMANA ANTILOGGER REGISTRATION BETA $0.00

Don't forget to Give a Like on Our Facebook Page!
Subtotal: $0.00
Total: $0.00

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
The same happened to me and I agree with the guys here.
Zemana devs are very precise in this matter and they will solve your problem, just notify them your email address used for get the key.

Svoll

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Zemana CS is awesome! Got a reply within 12 hours, didn't get my lifetime beta license back due to my fault, I am more than happy to support Zemana and their great products yearly now. Thank you everyone!

D

Deleted member 2913

Zemana CS is awesome! Got a reply within 12 hours, didn't get my lifetime beta license back due to my fault, I am more than happy to support Zemana and their great products yearly now. Thank you everyone!

Zemana license handling is confusing. Dont know if you had uninstalled Zemana prior to image restore, would have protected the license or not?

There is a Zemana staff here on MT. I think you should give a try & mention it to the staff here.

D

Deleted member 2913

I had the license issues when I had reinstalled OS (I had uninstalled Zemana prior to OS reinstall)
I mentioned the license issue to Zemana staff here And the staff asked me to contact support & issue will be solved.
I contacted the support & within 12 hours or so, the lic issue was solved.
And Yes, Zemana support is good & fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.