C9 (continent of the ninth seal) Open Beta Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
For the gamers that are PC gamers and like MMORPG's, one of the most anticipated games has entered Open Beta yesterday 1st of July (at least for me), 30th of June for some timezones.

Link

From MMOHUT:

C9 is a highly anticipated Action RPG game featuring but not limited to diverse PVP combat, endless skill combos, precise controls, and ultimate fury skill.

Additionally, C9 has been chosen as an official title for ‘Game and Game World Championship (GNGWC) 2012’ global tournament event annually hosted by KOCCA (Korea Creative Contents Agency). This tournament will commence Europe region’s Finals in August, 2012 at ‘Gamescom’, Germany along with America finals in October. Finalist of each qualifying round will be given an invitation to the Championship Finals at ‘G-Star 2012’, South Korea, in November this year.

Continent13

Aug 17, 2012
Biozfear said:
For the gamers that are PC gamers and like MMORPG's, one of the most anticipated games has entered Open Beta yesterday 1st of July (at least for me), 30th of June for some timezones.Galaxy life is a social game available on facebook, published by Digital Chocolate.
Just make firstly status "playing Continent of the Ninth Seal"
then ask webzen about xf in game.

P

Plexx

Thread author
Continent13 said:
Biozfear said:
For the gamers that are PC gamers and like MMORPG's, one of the most anticipated games has entered Open Beta yesterday 1st of July (at least for me), 30th of June for some timezones.
Just make firstly status "playing Continent of the Ninth Seal"
then ask webzen about xf in game.

Played it for a bit upon release but then been busy with AION since they just released patch 3.0 for Europe.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
I've been playing this but after being a lvl 20 slayer, I stopped temporarily because I'm playing Dota 2 and I am downloading AION (6GB/13GB).

By the way, I'm playing in US server even though there is asia server and I'm from Philippines. :p

P

Plexx

Thread author
Syntax said:
I've been playing this but after being a lvl 20 slayer, I stopped temporarily because I'm playing Dota 2 and I am downloading AION (6GB/13GB).

By the way, I'm playing in US server even though there is asia server and I'm from Philippines. :p

I didn't play that much of C9 since I had a few friends who temporarily switched to AION. Since EU version of AION just released patch 3.0, I am on it now. Well sort off since I still need to get a few videos out of the way. That aside, for some reason US version of AION despite having IP block for Europe, I was able to connect :) Patch 3.0 does nerf the gladiators a bit, but by far Clerics DPS wise is affected since gear of 55+ will be class specific: Clerics/Chanters can only use Chain Mail, Glads/Temps can only use plate.
Specially for Clerics, it affects their DPS since most were running with Cloth due to the dps bonuses.

Syntax

Level 1
Feb 4, 2012
Biozfear said:
Syntax said:

I didn't play that much of C9 since I had a few friends who temporarily switched to AION. Since EU version of AION just released patch 3.0, I am on it now. Well sort off since I still need to get a few videos out of the way. That aside, for some reason US version of AION despite having IP block for Europe, I was able to connect :) Patch 3.0 does nerf the gladiators a bit, but by far Clerics DPS wise is affected since gear of 55+ will be class specific: Clerics/Chanters can only use Chain Mail, Glads/Temps can only use plate.
Specially for Clerics, it affects their DPS since most were running with Cloth due to the dps bonuses.

Well, other Filipino players of AION can't connect to EU because of the IP block. For the US server, they said that it has less players so I tend to stick with playing in a private server. :D

P

Plexx

Thread author
I can connect to both EU and US versions of AION but I suffer more lag in the US version due to the servers locations.

US version is more advanced and I believe only a couple of PS have been updated to Patch 3.0 or higher. Nevertheless, I prefer sticking to the official servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.