bribon77

Level 22
Verified
Operating System
Linux
If I remember correctly, using the the cs settings+disabled file rating, it will run the same. Video will start in full screen but it will not do anything after that. You can close the video via ctrl+alt+tab
This one I've tried does exactly that. It opens a full-screen road video Comodo virtualizes it. and closes with ctrl + alt + tab closes.
this can an old variant of the same family. :giggle:

Moonhorse

Level 22
Content Creator
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Windows Defender
Windows smartscreen is going to prevent it from running, so no need for comodo :emoji_thinking:

And if you deny smartscreens prompt > comodo for sure is going to sandbox it. But you dont benefit from the sandbox in this case , because you already didnt believe smartscreen wich did same as comodo did now

Now you just clear the sandbox , remove file as suggested and youre fine

But if you run the file against comodo antivirus, sandbox disabled it would be different case

I dont understand why it should be tested against this

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I don't think so, because that one is detected by Kaspersky, and Scorpion 3.1 still is not detected, still waiting final verdict after 12 hours :sick:
I've been sending this item to them multiple times and yet didn't receive any "human" response from them.

Operating System
Windows 7
Antivirus
ESET
If I remember correctly, using the the cs settings+disabled file rating, it will run the same. Video will start in full screen but it will not do anything after that. You can close the video via ctrl+alt+tab
That's really impressive to be honest as it implies that COMODO was actually able to protect the system. From the results at MT it looks like Scorpion is really a sophisticated malware since it trashes vm's even when they are in shadow mode using shadow defender. After restarting from shadow mode users are greeted with a black screen.