Can I use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and HitmanPro Alert together?

• Thread starter Deleted Member 333v73x
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Thread author
Can I use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium and HitmanPro Alert together?

Thank You in advance :)

Reactions: Kent

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
It will conflict each other because both offer same protections. It like you are running Emsisoft Anti Malware and Malwarebytes Anti Malware in real time protection which is not recommended because Emsisoft Anti Malware is anti malware and anti virus therefore running together with Malwarebytes Anti Malware will conflict each other.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I think there's a possibility of non-conflict if HMP.A version is the free one.
But I think I've read in the Wilders forums that there are reported problems between the two even if HMP.A version is free.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
To be on the safe side, it might be for the best to choose only one.
If what you want is an anti-exploit software then go with Malwarebytes AntiExploit.
However if you are willing to pay, then I recommend going with HMP.Alert

Stas

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Feb 21, 2015
You can use Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium with HitmanPro Alert and disable exploit migration or install with only CryptoGuard.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Developers of both parties mentioned not to use them both, due to different concept of exploit techniques that may clash. If some users experience BSOD due to installing HMP or MBAE then how come if both install to your system.

Reactions: XhenEd and frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.