Can i use zemana Antilogger along with ESS8??....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
Hello guys,
I would like to know if i can use Zemana Antilogger along with ESS8 ??...Are there any other options??

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I think they're compatible. I used Zemana Antilogger awhile back along with ESET Smart Security 8 but removed it since I have now AppGuard which is incompatible with Zemana.

Reactions: Ajay123

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
I think they're compatible. I used Zemana Antilogger awhile back along with ESET Smart Security 8 but removed it since I have now AppGuard which is incompatible with Zemana.
I've got a 90 days key for Zemana Antilogger....I would like to know how is it?

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I'm running both AppGuard and Zemana AntiLogger and I say there's no conflict with the two. ;)

And yeah, you can run ZAL along with ESET. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
There's no problem as Zemana Antilogger is just anti-keylogger protection and all alerts are based on keystrokes behavior on in related like camera access and others.

Meanwhile for SecureAplus its a universal/companion AV therefore it will be compatible.

Last edited:
E

eight

Zemana Anti-Logger is a non-intrusive software & will work seamlessly alongside any anti-virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajay123

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
There's no problem as Zemana Antilogger is just anti-keylogger protection and all alerts are based on keystrokes behavior on in related like camera access and others.

Meanwhile for SecureAplus its a universal/companion AV therefore it will be compatible.
Thank you... I've got keys for both Zemana as well as SecureAplus..So which one is better along with ESS 8 ???

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Thank you... I've got keys for both Zemana as well as SecureAplus..So which one is better along with ESS 8 ???

Which is your primary concern about? Are you more on keystroke protection or overall protection that's why you need a companion AV.

Perhaps you may use them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.