Assigned Can I use Zemana AntiMalware as pure on demand?

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
I was wondering if I can use Zemana Antimalware as pure on demand scanner?
I don't want it to load itself at startup.
I have Malwarebytes setup in such a way that it only loads one service it but nothing else.
I would like to have Zemana do the same, I don't want it to eat up any resources if it's not in use.

Thanks!

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Hello @Tempnexus are you using the free version or the premium, if you simply want an on-demand scanner than use the free version, (assuming you use Windows) right-click the taskbar and click task manager, then go to startup and find Zemana, then click disable :)

Hope this helps, have a good day! :)

Regards,
AMR

Reactions: Jack

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Of course you can use Zemana AM as pure on demand without any limits, just tweak any settings related upon startup.

Resources cannot be prevented, your specifications should meet that already from usual operation; hence no need to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.