hjlbx

Thread author
Hi

i have UAC always notify but that,s not enough for me

i want it ask my password Protection before continuing UAC alert

Any Help

I,m using Windows 10

Thanks for helping me

If you are using Admin account, UAC will not require password; it will just notify.

If you are using Guest account, UAC will prompt for password; it will notify and prompt for password.

There might be tweak such that UAC will require password even for Admin account, but I am unaware of one.

C

CySecy825

Thread author
If you are using Admin account, UAC will not require password; it will just notify.

If you are using Guest account, UAC will prompt for password; it will notify and prompt for password.

There might be tweak such that UAC will require password even for Admin account, but I am unaware of one.
Thanks

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
There might be tweak such that UAC will require password even for Admin account

yes it is there it is called windows 10 manager (paid software) from yamicsoft company, they have windows manager program for all windows os from winxp to win10. please see the image attached

uacprompt.jpg

if you enable both the check box even administrator user also have enter the administrator password before doing any changes to pc when it is required administrator privilege.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.