Question Can we convert MS Outlook PST to Office365 file?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

ittrenled

Thread author
Dec 21, 2018
I want to convert PST file to Office 365 with a third party device. I used many tools but changes only some folders at a time. I have several folders that need to be changed. If you know about any other device that changes all the files in a while.

Attachments

• 1545395876576.png
    1545395876576.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 197
Reactions: shmu26

Madelinewalker

Oct 21, 2019
Use this ToolsGround Outlook to Office 365 Migration tool which can Migrate all your messages, calendars, tasks, address books, and archives with the email migration tool. you should try this software without any issue.

priyankaarya

Nov 14, 2019
Hey
I would recommend you to use one of the best tool for this conversion and also try the demo version of the utility. To know about one of the best utility. Refer to this blog comfortskillz.com/2019/11/can-you-use-outlook-pst-files-with-office-365.html. and get a solution to the problem.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
When you say "Office365 file", I assume you mean an OST file.
Are you trying to convert email messages? Are they from a webmail service such as gmail? You don't need to convert them. You just need to connect your webmail account to Outlook, in Office 365, and let Outlook do all the work for you.
If they are not from a webmail service, you can keep using your same old PST file, also with Office 365.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.