Can you recommend a good FREE phishing protection software?

cyberfort

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 18, 2017
I know there are some easy methods to avoid phishing pages like: checking https, popups, not clicking unknown sources links, check url.

But I want some suggestions for a good software or a browser add-on to prevent phishing.

I know that Bitdefender TrafficLight and Netcraft have good detection... Do you have any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Daniel Hidalgo

Prayag

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Mar 27, 2017
avast online security is more appropriate and efficient than the ones you have listed above,according to my experience and testing.
But it's only the one to be used as an antiphishing extension and not as a malware filter.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.