Can you run Qihoo 360 Total Security + MalwareBytes AntiMalware Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanoas

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2014
Recently I downloaded Qihoo 360 Total Security + MalwareBytes AntiMalware Pro. Does anyone know if its OK to run both of them at the same time. Is Qihoo 360 Total Security good?

Reactions: MalwareDetective

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Malwarebytes can run with mostly all products.

It worked when i ran them together.

MalwareDetective

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 16, 2013
Yes it is OK (and even good) to run the both.
Malwarebytes is known for his ability to run along with anti-viruses.
Qihoo total security is a good product. It has a good detection rate and proactive defense. This combo looks great for an average user. Edit: Thanks @Malware1. I edited the post.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Qihoo 360 Total Security is currently in BETA and not recommended for general use. Expect errors and unresolved bugs. http://malwaretips.com/threads/qihoo-360-total-security-released.25803/

Qihoo 360 Total Security's initial download is small, until you activate the Bitdefender and Avira scanning engines, which will trigger to download the latest definitions.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium provides complimentary real-time protection, but not a lot more. The Free version can provide unlimited on-demand scanning, quick, full and custom computer scans, it also has a context menu for folder scanning and can remove any detected threats without costing you a penny.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
Run just fine here ..qihoo 360 was final but no Firewall.
My qihoo 360 3.00.1202 no beta mark
Direct download link:
http://int.down.360safe.com/totalsecurity/360TS_Setup.exe
image.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
When was that announced?

Xanoas

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2014
Im using Windows 7 Firewall so i think thats ok.

What if I were to run Qihoo 360 Total Security as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
qihoo 360 TS Malwarebytes anti malware as mate and windows7 firewall
is bit enough because qihoo 360 TS not provide by Firewall.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Yes it is OK (and even good) to run the both.
Malwarebytes is known for his ability to run along with other anti-virus.
Qihoo total security is a good product. It has a good detection rate and proactive defense. This combo looks great for an average user.
MBAM isn't an antivirus.

Recently I downloaded Qihoo 360 Total Security + MalwareBytes AntiMalware Pro. Does anyone know if its OK to run both of them at the same time. Is Qihoo 360 Total Security good?
Yes, of course. That would be very strong config.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
As we all know on test protection, windows7 protection have a good level.
image.jpg

Last edited:

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
This is my choice it's would be better ESET (ESS) coupled by MalwareBytes Antimalware
or Kaspersky (KIS) any KIS 2013, KSOS End point etc + MBAM or F-secure + MBAM
it's not meaning Qihoo 360 TS not good.. just choices.. and the choices is yours...

Xanoas

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2014
This is my choice it's would be better ESET (ESS) coupled by MalwareBytes Antimalware
or Kaspersky (KIS) any KIS 2013, KSOS End point etc + MBAM or F-secure + MBAM
it's not meaning Qihoo 360 TS not good.. just choices.. and the choices is yours...
My choice is Qihoo 360 TS + Qihoo 360 IS + MBAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.